Euro Rift Cross Fly Rod – More Than Just Good-Looks
The Euro Rift Cross Fly Rod series has the same action as our rift rod series. However we extended the length to 10 feet to get a little bit better reach. This series fly rod was designed to have that soft sensitive action for euro nymphing but to be just a tad heavier and a little more backbone than traditional euro rods. This is to allow you to still to be able to still throw an indicator or even throw on a dry and still be able to get good distance on your cast.
Most Ideal Circumstance:
- Euro Nymphing, small indicator fishing, and fishing from a drift boat.
- Medium/Fast Action – Flexes more through tip into the mid-section
- Soft tip for light tippet protection
- Lean, Light, and Sensitive Design
- Most forgiving while casting
- Titanium Guides
- Beginner friendly
- Cordura® rod tube included
Paired with the 5/6 S1-Lite Reel.
- You may ask why the fly reel does not match weight of the rod... Due to the extra length in the rod, the lightweight 5/6 S2 Pro reel balances this euro rod perfectly.
Pre-Spooled with Streem Flow Line - The ultimate all-around weight taper forward line with an ultra low stretch and silky smooth cast! Backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 3 wt Floating WF Line available in mint green
*If your wanting a Euro fly line, send us an email or give us a call so we can assist you.
Warranty And Return
- Free Shipping to US over $99
- Ships within 24 Hours